Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eat here, not there

From now on the kid can only eat on Daddy's chair. It's the leather chair in the house and thus the easiest to clean. I had to wash my new couch's covers fr the first time today because of a Benadryl cream mishap. I KNEW he was hiding something when he looked like he wiped something on the couch. But I shrugged and didn't look until later. Horror! Only because this is a new couch. I selected the material and waited 5 weeks for this motherfudger. However, let's remind ourselves that we purposely chose this material because we knew the Bear wouldn't care about my feelings. We knew he'd wipe all sorts of organic/inorganic/unorganic/misorganic things on my property. Isn't it interesting how although I am a grown up, I still can't have grown up things because I have a kid? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment