Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Compooper

I finally got better! I was carrying a fever around for 4 days! Four days! And the slightest amount of anxiety would make it worse. Husband at home plus 2 yr old equals high amounts of anxiety. I finally started feeling better for tax-free weekend. But when I realized I'd have to shell out at least $800 for a compooper...Yeah, I chomped on some more Tylenol. whew.

poop goes the old compooper.
poop goes my bank account squeezing out any bit of money we use to have.

poop.

And as much as I wanted to participate in tax-free weekend, it was hellish out there! I mean, the sales weren't even that good! And people were swarming the stores and they were in the worst moods ever. Back-to-school shopping use to be fun. I loved having new things to take to school. I went to a private school, but new school supplies were awesome. Shiny notebooks, crisp sheets of paper...sigh.


BTW, I found something awesome at the store. I can't wait to use this for plane rides. It's like painting but without the hassle! Water-free watercolors! You just moisten the tips of the brushes and then wipe off the paint on a pad when you want a new color. So friggin cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment