Thursday, July 23, 2009

Undie Time

Phone rang. I immediately thought,"I hope it's not the neighbors telling us to put our pants on."

Seriously, I love walking around in underwear. I don't mean bra and panties, just pantless. I could wear a huge wool sweater on top, but I love to just wear underwear below the belt. I always walked around like that when I was younger and living by myself. Then I got pregnant, and moved into a condo. Pretty sure our neighbors didn't want to see a pantless preggo walking around on the first floor condo. So I've been grudgingly wearing pants for about 3 years now.

We've moved to Nashville, and the pants came off once we stepped into our new home! Woohoo! Did I mention I keep the windows open? I figure if I can't see into my neighbor's windows because of the sun's glare, then mine must look the same way. Off with the pants!

So my son and I walk around pantless as much as possible. Not sure what age becomes inappropriate for him to see his mommy in undies, but who give a fudge right now. I have some much needed undie time to make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment