Thursday, May 6, 2010

Frankly...

I think all my former Katrina friends are jackasses for not checking on us during this flood. I've given a few days to think it over, and I can say that 3 checked on us. I had more than 3 friends...Seriously. What jackholes. We all suffered in various ways, and they HAVE to know how troubling this flood has to be for us. What jerkboxes...

I'm seriously about to seek counseling. I'm breaking out in hives from this hidden anxiety. I can't even listen to people talk about the flood. I cover my ears and hum like a child. And don't get me started on people justifying the flood with "God's mighty hand." Eff you! You justify crushing good people's hearts and drowning loved ones only because you didn't get hurt. I don't wish this on anyone. It's a horrible empty, aching feeling that takes FOREVER to go away. It's been nearly 5 years for me, and I still can't watch Katrina related stuff without sobbing or trembling.

What asshole friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment