Friday, April 2, 2010

It's SPRING, EVERYBODY!!!

One day we were at the Botanical Center and Spring creeped up on us...


And then Mommy's to do list got big and it included a school Easter egg hunt...Which would've been more successful if a certain bear wasn't flinging himself down the hill like a jelly-bean goon.


"Drat...Four eggs? Mom! I need more eggs!"
Then we couldn't even make it halfway inside the house before the Easter Bear demanded to see his treasures. He somehow managed to score the most Starburst I've ever seen.



Score! A candy bracelet!...I mean watch...


"NomNomNom"
Let's not forget to dye our Easter eggs. Mommy was brilliant enough to do it outside. Mommy was not brilliant enough to bring all the eggs inside on a blustery day. WTF, Mom? We've lost 2 eggs!




We're going to the zoo egg hunt tomorrow, which I was informed we'll be lucky to make it inside the parking lot...Doh. So we'll be leaving extra early. If we don't make it in, then we're gonna crash the Baptist church a few miles away for eggs and hot dogs. Well, we were invited by a woman at WalMart. She was nice, and I love...I mean, the Bear loves free hot dogs.
And if that doesn't work, his church/preschool is having an Easter egg hunt. Maybe we can make some friends whose invitations we'll politely decline when asked to join their church. I'm so stubbornly Catholic, even I'm getting sick of it.
Happy Easter!



















No comments:

Post a Comment