Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, I tried...

I TRIED to go the Country Music Hall of Fame last week. Really, I tried. Actually, not that hard but it was on our schedule for the day. We were distracted by a late lunch, and then the impending Superbowl made us want super cool Saints shirts. So we went to the Opry Mills mall for some shirts, but they were so terrible. Like terrible last minute iron-ons that look slightly askew. Hmmm...No thanks.

We did go to the...Apple Barn (?) store. Aiden loves this book about bears going to an apple orchard and they have some apple donuts with their lunch. And one day, I looked at Hubby and said I would love some apple donuts. Reading about them for a year builds quite an appetite. But I've never seen them. Surely the exist, at the Apple Barn! Yes! So we ordered three and smelled delicious apple baked goodness. They had a cute gazebo to eat at and then....They didn't taste like apples. They tasted like regular glazed donuts. FAIL.

So we went somewhere new. Not to the usual Banana Republic (which took every ounce of my husband's energy to avoid), but we went to the Apple Barn.

Nice job, Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment