Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crackin Dem Nuts

I'm having surgery on Tuesday.

I've been wanting this FOREVER already, and I'm actually not scared. Although once I say I'm not scared, I get a little queasy. But you know what's gonna be queasy? My drainage bags that I'm prolly gonna have. Cue the "ewws" please.

This surgery also means my mom is coming in town, which I'm crazy grateful for since that means she has to leave her job for 3 weeks. But then I'm sure she's selfishly thinking she's getting cuddle time with my kiddo. lol

Hopefully, this surgery will mean I'll start blogging again. I spend so much more time all over the Internet, why can't I just blog? Because I'm embarrassed by my ramblings of course.

BTW, XMAS is a comin' and I'm frigging out because something always keeps happening to the house. Like my DRYER!!! It's not drying, so that means I need to get the ducts cleaned which means at least $100, oh shoot me in the foot. Why oh why must this happen right during Xmas and the Bear's birthday? At least my son has no expectations of presents and my family is use to me not affording presents.

It's this time of year that I feel particularly useless by not working. I should make some babysitting money. But I'd rather watch reality TV and crack open nuts. Like literally crack open nuts. I love this time of year when you can buy a bag of assorted nuts and I can spend an hour cracking a small bunch open. It keeps me busy and my mind is dead. Luv it.

No comments:

Post a Comment