Monday, March 1, 2010

I have the best name ever...

Not me. But I got the best name idea off of the movie Robots. Yes, that $5 cartoon dvd that the Bear decided we should watch Right Meow and it's really not bad at all...

One of the girl robots says, "I'm Piper, like viper...sssss" (Like a snake ssss)

Ooh, I love it. How adorable for a little girl to say that, right? Oh yeah...I forget. I'm not a fan of the name Piper. It reminds me of a gangly pale child.... Names present pictures in my head and most of the time they are not attractive.

But if a "Piper" said she was like a viper, I would totally swoon. Then one day she'd tell me, "Mommy, I'm not like a snake! I'm a little girl!" Assuming she has the same defiance as my son.

Maybe Piper will grow on me and then maybe the snake will grow on her...There is one problem, I'm not pregnant, much less pregnant with a girl.

*POOF* goes my daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment